Born 27 October 1782 in Genoa, Italy
Died 27 May 1840 in Nice, France
Facts about Niccolo Paganini
– Niccolo Paganini spent most of his childhood in bed sick.
– His father was cruel and starved him if he didn’t practice violin enough. Niccolo decided not to teach his son violin because of this.
– He was the first violinist to memorize the pieces he played in concerts. This later became the standard for soloists.
– Many of his compositions are lost and have never been played for a recording so no one living now has ever heard them.
– He wasn’t buried for 5 years after he died due to questions about his religious beliefs.
24 Caprices for Violin, Op. 1
Violin Concerto No . 1
Violin Concerto No. 2
Violin Concerto No. 4